Charlie Brown always dreaded getting the rock. What are the TOP 5 things you dread finding in your Trick-or-treat bag?
5. Brussels sprouts
4. Ashlee Simpson CD
2. One more gift from my stalker, Hugh Jackman
1. Yet another condom
5. Razor Blades ( 80's throwback )
4. Those dots of colored sugar on paper.
3. Easter candy. Got that a lot as a kid.
2. Lik-m-aid: the pixie stick with an identity crisis
1. A fake fingernail. One year I somehow got some lady's Lee Press-On nail. *shudder*
5. Britney Spears' underwear
4. Mike Myers mask ( from Halloween )
3. Exorcist vomit
1. An apple with a razor blade inside
1. Used Trojan
4. Candy in a baggie
3. Christian literature from the non-Halloween faction
2. Mounds or Almond Joy bars
1. Non-Brach's candy corn
5. Popcorn Balls ( anything homemade we had to toss = wasted stop )
4. Fruit ( some people should just be shot )
3. The non-chocolate Tootsie Rolls, especially the maple-flavored ones
2. Helen Brach
1. Mary Janes ( I really, really hate Mary Janes. I'd trade 'em for Smarties with the kids-who-never-left-homeroom. )