WINDY CITY TIMES
||Illinois Gov Conf. on Travel and Tourism in Chicago
This article shared 976 times since Fri Dec 15, 2017
The Illinois Governor's Conference on Travel and Tourism is the state's premier gathering of tourism conference. Each year, the Illinois Governor's Conference brings the state's tourism industry and marketing professionals together for three days of high-level speakers, educational panels and key networking opportunities.
The 2018 Illinois Governor's Conference on Travel and Tourism will be Feb. 26-28, 2018 at the Palmer House Hilton, 17 E. Monroe, Chicago. Includes the nation's leading travel experts, including a special LGBTQ Breakout Session. See www.ilgovconference.com/schedule/ . Early Bird Registration of $345 per person ends Dec. 21! Day Registration Available.
Cory M. Jobe, director, Office of Tourism for the Illinois Department of Commerce & Economic Opportunity, stated: "Each year, the Illinois Governor's Conference is the place for an open exchange of ideas and setting the direction for the future of the state's tourism industry. The 2018 Illinois Governor's Conference in Chicago is going to be the best yet, featuring the nation's leading travel experts and speakers, and expert panelists who will share their knowledge of the latest travel trends and best practices in the industry. This year's Illinois Governor's Conference also offers plenty of networking opportunities and serves as a forum for connecting with colleagues and sharing ideas."
Register here: ww2.eventrebels.com/er/Registration/StepRegInfo.jsp .
This article shared 976 times since Fri Dec 15, 2017
| ARTICLES YOU MIGHT LIKE|
|COVID Two more states and D.C. removed from Chicago's travel advisory 2021-10-19|
- The Chicago Department of Public Health (CDPH) removed two states and the District of Columbia from its weekly COVID-19 travel advisory on Oct. 19. The advisory now includes 45 states and two territories following the removal ...
|TRAVEL Conde Nast readers select The Gwen as Chicago's best hotel 2021-10-05|
- Conde Nast Traveler's readers have spokenand their views of Chicago's hotels are distinctly different from those of another top travel publication. While Viceroy Chicago topped Travel + Leisure's readers' list of local spots to stay, ...
|COVID Connecticut removed from Chicago travel advisory 2021-10-05|
- On Oct. 5, the Chicago Department of Public Health (CDPH) removed one stateConnecticutfrom its weekly COVID-19 travel advisory. The advisory now stands at 47 states and three territories. Although the ...
|TRAVEL Conde Nast again recognizes Chicago as top big city 2021-10-05|
- Mayor Lori E. Lightfoot, Choose Chicago and World Business Chicago announced Conde Nast Traveler recognized Chicago as the #1 Best Big City in the U.S. for the fifth consecutive year in a row in the results ...
|COVID Chicago's latest travel advisory remains the same 2021-09-28|
- The Chicago Department of Public Health (CDPH) did not add or remove any states from its weekly COVID-19 Travel Advisory on Sept. 28. The numbers of states and territories remain at 48 and three, respectively. California ...
|COVID California, Puerto Rico off Chicago's travel advisory list; others return 2021-09-21|
- On Sept. 22, the Chicago Department of Public Health (CDPH) took one state and one territoryCalifornia and Puerto Ricooff its weekly COVID-19 Travel Advisory, while Connecticut and the District of Columbia returned to the advisory. The ...
|Gay Games XI postponed because of pandemic 2021-09-16|
- Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, the upcoming Gay Games XI have been moved from November 2022 to November 2023, Outsports reported. "Given the ongoing uncertainty regarding the state of travel restrictions internationally and in Hong Kong, ...
|COVID Connecticut, D.C., removed from Chicago's travel advisory 2021-09-14|
- On Sept. 14, the Chicago Department of Public Health (CDPH) took one stateConnecticutand the District of Columbia off its weekly COVID-19 travel advisory. The advisory now includes 48 states and three territories, as daily COVID case ...
|TRAVEL Local hotels make Travel + Leisure's 'Best' lists 2021-09-12|
- Hotels in Chicago were among those honored in Travel + Leisure's annual best-of lists, with readers serving as voters. ...
|COVID Chicago's travel advisory now includes all states outside Illinois 2021-09-08|
- The Chicago Department of Public Health (CDPH), on Sept. 8, added one state—Vermont—to its weekly COVID-19 travel advisory. The advisory now includes every state and territory in the country, as COVID continues to surge across the ...
|Get Out! LGBTQ travelers show how to travel safely this fall 2021-09-01|
By Ed Salvato, courtesy of the National LGBT Media Association - Just when we thought it was safe to hit the road, we were walloped by the Delta variant, the latest plot twist in the 18-month-and-counting pandemic story. The surprising data that fully vaccinated people could transmit ...
|Pride Journey: Colorado Springs 2021-09-01|
- Did you know that Colorado Springs is also known as Olympic City U.S.A.? Neither did I. Not only is the city home to the U.S. Olympic Training Center, but Colorado Springs recently celebrated the grand opening ...
|The U.S. of Gay 2021-09-01|
Must sees and dos for out-and-proud wanderlusters - 51 ab-fab road-trip destinations and pit stops—one in each state and the District of Columbia—that are must sees and dos for out-and-proud wanderlusters There are a million things to love about traveling the United States—from our ...
|Chicago now has 48 states in travel advisory 2021-09-01|
- On Aug. 31, the Chicago Department of Public Health (CDPH) added five states — Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan and New Hampshire, as well as the District of Columbia and Guam—to its weekly COVID-19 travel advisory. Vermont ...
|COVID Chicago adds four states to travel advisory 2021-08-25|
- The Chicago Department of Public Health (CDPH) most recently added four statesColorado, Maryland, Nebraska and South Dakotato its weekly COVID-19 Travel Advisory. There are now 43 states and two territories ...
|Legacy Walk plaques added for Pauli Murray, Matthew Shepard|
|Chicago Sky win their first WNBA championship|
|SHOWBIZ Superman, TheWrap, Oscar Wilde, Billy Porter, Cher, 'Dragula'|
|BOOKS Twelfth (and final) 'Boystown' cover revealed|
|NATIONAL Foster-parent case, stars speak out, Texas youth, 'Queer Eye,' HIV|