||World Wide Weird
This article shared 2585 times since Wed Dec 20, 2006
parts is parts
Margaux Lange makes pretty fabulous jewelry fashioned from pieces of Barbies. She doesn't just work with the obvious parts like arms, legs, and heads though. Sure there are bracelets made from Barbie hands, but there are also brooches made from just the eyes or lips and a necklace made from the torsos. She carves Barbie up better than a British prostitute killer. The end result is extremely cool, and only a little bit disturbing.
Get one for mom
The TurdTwister is an amazing little device you shove into your asshole to turn yourself into a sort of organic cookie press. As you defecate, the feces are forced through the shaped opening to create decorative poo. Now you can crap a churro, or shit a shamrock and that's just the beginning! There are suns, moons and stars. ( If you include the aforementioned clover, you have a sort of scatological Lucky Charms ) . With over 18 shapes available, you could be a real hit with at the next Hellfire meeting; just make a bee-line for that special chair, you know, the one with the hole in the seat.
Now this is what I call a blue movie
I used to think the Japanese had the market on fucked-up cornered, but the Dutch are starting to challenge them. Witness this definitely NSFW Smurf video. You thought the furry crowd was a bit off? Hah! Witness Smurf sex. Everyone gets a go at Smurfette, including Papa Smurf and Gargamel. I did learn one interesting thing from the video. Even though they are blue, Smurfs' dicks are pink. I would have found the whole thing completely unerotic if I hadn't just finish watching the Dustin Diamond ( Screech from Saved by the Bell ) Sex Video. Next to that, this was Behind the Green Door.
Welcome to GooTube
There's no way to sugar coat this. The URL pretty much spells it out. The site features over 40 videos of hot, zit-popping action. This is absolutely not for the weak-stomached. I found myself feeling a little queasy on more than one occasion and I'm not terribly squeamish. You'll find yourself clicking to next video because it couldn't possibly be worse than the one you just saw. Good lord, it is. You've been warned. Don't come crying to me if you have to clean chunks off your keyboard.
This article shared 2585 times since Wed Dec 20, 2006
| ARTICLES YOU MIGHT LIKE|
|Billy Masters 2022-07-11|
- "Wait a minute. Okay. Hold on a second here. You complain about me. I'm too weird. I'm too dark, and then you put nipples on the costume? Go fuck yourself!"Tim Burton explains how he dealt with ...
|WINDY CITY TIMES annual Holiday Gift Guide, Part Two
- I'll drink to that Inspired by TV host Giuliana Rancic, Giuliana Prosecco ($14.99; TerlatoWines.com) is smooth, with a fruity scent and deceptively complex taste. It may sound weird to say you settled down with Giuliana after ...
|Halloween weirdness at Sidetrack 2019-11-12|
- Photos by Jerry Nunn ...
|WINTER THEATER SPECIAL Genre-defying works dot theater landscape 2019-01-29|
- There's a lot to be excited about on Chicago's upcoming theater slate. Winter promises dozens of shows premiering with weird, powerful and hilarious stories, and featuring fantastic casts. Get ready to put on your snow boots, ...
|Glad Rags' 'Wonder 'Under': An emotional kaleidoscope 2018-11-14|
- Local queer psychedelic orchestra band Glad Rags' second full-length album, Wonder Under, is an eclectic and weird ride in all the best ways. Although bringing to mind Tom Waits, with rich vocals graveling over horn and ...
|Northalsted Frost Fest, Feb. 25-26 2017-02-22|
- Cool off in this weirdly warm February at Northalsted Frost Fest, taking place this weekend, Sat., February 25 and Sun., February 26. Saturday brings you a Craft Beer Festival, featuring over 40 craft brews with the ...
|BOOK REVIEW You Don't Own Me: The Life and Times of Lesley Gore 2015-12-30|
- Your closet is packed with mistakes. Odd-colored shirts, patchwork jeans, alligators, prairie wear, weird ties, you wore it all once. But will those things ever be in style again, even if you wait long enough? No, ...
|DANCIN' FEATS A queer dance romance
by Lauren Warnecke - "It's kind of weird to be in a relationship in this community," said Erica Ricketts, 23, a 2013 grad of the Dance Center of Columbia College Chicago. As she navigates the challenging task of making a ...
- Barrel of Monkeys' That's Weird, Grandma: The Holiday Special is just like other editions of the family-friendly sketch show that draws its inspiration from writing workshops conducted with elementary students in underserved ...
|CRITICS' PICKS 2013-09-18|
- The Book of Mormon, Bank of America Theatre, through Oct. 6. Time is running out to catch this wildly acclaimed hit 2011 Broadway musical that not only takes pot-shots at some of the weirder aspects of ...
|DEEP TISSUE 2013-09-18|
a touching new column - One of the more entertaining aspects of doing massage on the fringe is some of the more eccentric weirdos that would grace my table. Many of them were repeat clients. My assumption was that once they ...
|DEEP TISSUE 2013-07-24|
a touching new column - During the years that I practiced massage some of the more memorable moments were spent fielding calls from prospective clients that ranged from simply inappropriate to weird and angry. Here are a few of the highlights: ...
|The hectic writing life of Ike Holter
SCOTTISH PLAY SCOTT - Chicago playwright Ike Holter is one busy man. The 28-year-old playwright behind last year's wildly acclaimed Stonewall Riots drama Hit the Wall has two new works debuting days apart: A 10-minute piece called Weirdo that's part ...
THEATER REVIEW - Playwright: Young Jean Lee. At: Red Tape Theatre, 621 W. Belmont Ave. (St. Peter's Church). Tickets: www.redtapetheatre.org; $25. Runs through: June 22 Weird play. Psycho-drama, really, akin to a much gentler version of Sarah Kane, the ...
|Billy Masters 2013-05-21|
- "Who hasn't dated a gay dude? He didn't tell me, but I just sort of figured it out. There were weird things he would say. He once tried on my heels. ... That was a pretty big indication."Gabourey Sidibe shares her ...