||World Wide Weird
This article shared 2643 times since Wed Jun 14, 2006
Don't let the sun go down on me
Although EternalSunset.net sounds like the URL for some Emo-dripping goth blog, it's actually pretty sweet. This site constantly offers web cam views from wherever the sunset is happening. Granted, web cams are so very 2001, but the combination of pretty colors and exotic locales is pretty soothing and way more effective than the v1cod!n or o>
The bad touch
Search for 'teddy bear remote control'
I love Instructables.com; it and Makezine are like Martha Stewart's Living for the geek set. However, I have to take issue with this project. For starters, it's way too Grandma Gingham looking for me, but that's not what I find so disturbing. The soft remote seems like a logical thing to make for kids, but take a look at the placement of the play button. I'm not sure the crotch is exactly the place to be sending the message 'press here to play' to kids.
Try this on m4whatever.com
So you've got an account on M4Whatever.com but you're too shy to put your nude pic up, and too honest to put use someone else's. What to do? Put up one of those stupid animated avatars? Yeah, like that's going to get you laid. What you need to do is utilize the Finger Trick. You see, if you fold your finger just so, photograph it really tightly, and put a little soft blur on it... tada. Ass shot! So the next time you're working on hitting that hot ass you've seen online, just realize you might actually be angling for a handjob.
This is so cute I could vomit
Good god. Someone please shoot me now. The crap I wallow through for you people. This past week I've witnessed some incredibly gruesome body modification pics and videos ( things that still make me cross my legs when I think about them ) , countless Christian sites, tons of babies, kittens, pandas, bunnies, and penguins, but nothing I saw, nothing, nauseated me as much as these treacly cute pictures of squirrels with old cameras. The site proclaims 'at no time were any animals harmed when taking these pictures.' Well, he obviously wasn't considering their dignity.
This article shared 2643 times since Wed Jun 14, 2006
| ARTICLES YOU MIGHT LIKE|
|WINDY CITY TIMES annual Holiday Gift Guide, Part Two
- I'll drink to that Inspired by TV host Giuliana Rancic, Giuliana Prosecco ($14.99; TerlatoWines.com) is smooth, with a fruity scent and deceptively complex taste. It may sound weird to say you settled down with Giuliana after ...
|Halloween weirdness at Sidetrack 2019-11-12|
- Photos by Jerry Nunn ...
|WINTER THEATER SPECIAL Genre-defying works dot theater landscape 2019-01-29|
- There's a lot to be excited about on Chicago's upcoming theater slate. Winter promises dozens of shows premiering with weird, powerful and hilarious stories, and featuring fantastic casts. Get ready to put on your snow boots, ...
|Glad Rags' 'Wonder 'Under': An emotional kaleidoscope 2018-11-14|
- Local queer psychedelic orchestra band Glad Rags' second full-length album, Wonder Under, is an eclectic and weird ride in all the best ways. Although bringing to mind Tom Waits, with rich vocals graveling over horn and ...
|Northalsted Frost Fest, Feb. 25-26 2017-02-22|
- Cool off in this weirdly warm February at Northalsted Frost Fest, taking place this weekend, Sat., February 25 and Sun., February 26. Saturday brings you a Craft Beer Festival, featuring over 40 craft brews with the ...
|BOOK REVIEW You Don't Own Me: The Life and Times of Lesley Gore 2015-12-30|
- Your closet is packed with mistakes. Odd-colored shirts, patchwork jeans, alligators, prairie wear, weird ties, you wore it all once. But will those things ever be in style again, even if you wait long enough? No, ...
|DANCIN' FEATS A queer dance romance
by Lauren Warnecke - "It's kind of weird to be in a relationship in this community," said Erica Ricketts, 23, a 2013 grad of the Dance Center of Columbia College Chicago. As she navigates the challenging task of making a ...
- Barrel of Monkeys' That's Weird, Grandma: The Holiday Special is just like other editions of the family-friendly sketch show that draws its inspiration from writing workshops conducted with elementary students in underserved ...
|CRITICS' PICKS 2013-09-18|
- The Book of Mormon, Bank of America Theatre, through Oct. 6. Time is running out to catch this wildly acclaimed hit 2011 Broadway musical that not only takes pot-shots at some of the weirder aspects of ...
|DEEP TISSUE 2013-09-18|
a touching new column - One of the more entertaining aspects of doing massage on the fringe is some of the more eccentric weirdos that would grace my table. Many of them were repeat clients. My assumption was that once they ...
|DEEP TISSUE 2013-07-24|
a touching new column - During the years that I practiced massage some of the more memorable moments were spent fielding calls from prospective clients that ranged from simply inappropriate to weird and angry. Here are a few of the highlights: ...
|The hectic writing life of Ike Holter
SCOTTISH PLAY SCOTT - Chicago playwright Ike Holter is one busy man. The 28-year-old playwright behind last year's wildly acclaimed Stonewall Riots drama Hit the Wall has two new works debuting days apart: A 10-minute piece called Weirdo that's part ...
THEATER REVIEW - Playwright: Young Jean Lee. At: Red Tape Theatre, 621 W. Belmont Ave. (St. Peter's Church). Tickets: www.redtapetheatre.org; $25. Runs through: June 22 Weird play. Psycho-drama, really, akin to a much gentler version of Sarah Kane, the ...
|Billy Masters 2013-05-21|
- "Who hasn't dated a gay dude? He didn't tell me, but I just sort of figured it out. There were weird things he would say. He once tried on my heels. ... That was a pretty big indication."Gabourey Sidibe shares her ...
- Often ridiculed as a weird 1980 cult film musical that incorporates Greek mythology amid a roller disco, Xanadu has since gained some redemption in a critically acclaimed 2007 Broadway musical adaptation. Out playwright Douglas Carter Beane ...