by Phil Lasheo
This article shared 1897 times since Wed Mar 5, 2003
Last week I attended the release party at Cell Block of Nick's Sex Pig, starring Nick Harmon and Chicago's very own Sex Pig, Brian-Mark.
I walked into the bar and Brian-Mark walked over, gave me a hug and said they had just started the video. The video is 30 minutes of piss drinking, ass eating and cock sucking fun. Did I mention ass eating?
Brian-Mark eats Nick's ass like it is the end of the world and this was his last meal. The first scene has our little sex pig on his knees in front of Nick begging for some piss. Nick gives him what he wants and then some. Next, Nick's pants come off. Brian-Mark attacks Nick's ass through his tightie whities until he can't stand it any longer. Ravenous, he rips open Nick's bvd's with his teeth. This is when Brian-Mark really shines as he devours Nick's ass with the gusto of 20 men.
Finally, Nick flips over and offers Brian-Mark a taste of his cock. (Brian-Mark gave me a running commentary throughout the entire video. He said at this point Nick's talk was so nasty that he couldn't keep his hand off of his own cock even though the director kept telling him to.) The video ends with Brian-Mark shooting his huge load all over Nick's crotch, stomach and chest.
I talked with Brian-Mark after the movie to find out what's up next for him on video. He told me he and Nick are planning on doing another one even nastier than this. Right now, I'll only say that it's a natural progression from this one. I'll keep you posted.
I want to thank Brian-Mark for inviting me to his release party. I can't wait to see the next one.
If you have any Web sites or any other things of interest e-mail me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Well that's all for now. 'Til next time, stay hard and ready.
This article shared 1897 times since Wed Mar 5, 2003
| ARTICLES YOU MIGHT LIKE|
|FDA to relax rules of blood donations for gay, bisexual men 2023-01-27|
- The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is reportedly slated to lift restrictions on blood donations from sexually active gay and bisexual men. However, there's at least one stipulation, The Advocate reported: A gay or bisexual ...
|WORLD Dutch vote, landmark ruling, French teen, UK items 2023-01-22|
- Dutch senators voted 56-15 in favor of including an explicit ban on discrimination on the grounds of disability or sexual orientation in the constitution, DutchNews.nl reported. This development clears the way for the constitution to be ...
|SHOWBIZ 'Planet Sex,' Critics Choice Awards, Madonna, Theo James 2023-01-22|
- The show Planet Sex with Cara Delevingne will debut on Hulu on Feb. 14 (Valentine's Day), Out noted. Planet Sex is a six-episode docuseries following the model/actress. "On this immersive journey, she puts her mind and ...
|NATIONAL Indiana's 'Don't Say Gay,' drag show, Citi, new LGBTQ+ terms 2022-12-31|
- GOP lawmakers in Indiana have said that a proposal to restrict discussions of sexual orientation and gender identity in schools—modeled after Florida's "Don't Say Gay" bill—will be drafted in the new year, according to INTO. The ...
|Billy Masters: Redford won't follow Babs back to the well, and all the dish you need 2022-12-19|
- "These gays — they're trying to murder me!" — Jennifer Coolidge's character, Tanya, on The White Lotus finale. Here's a headline that grabbed me: "Florida man busted for public sex with dog, wrecking church nativity scene". ...
|WORLD Ghana funding, Latvia measure, Russia items, trans princess 2022-12-18|
- Some Western governments who pledged to support LGBTQI+ rights have also funded supporters of a controversial bill in Ghana that could introduce harsh sentences for advocating for sexual and gender minorities' rights, CNN reported. In the ...
|"A Secret I Can't Tell" book updated and reissued 2022-12-07|
-- From a press release - NEW YORK, NY — NOVEMBER 14, 2022 — In 2020 the United States Supreme Court ruled that 1964 Civil Rights Act protects gay, lesbian, and transgender employees from discrimination based on sex. But now Florida's "Don't say gay" ...
|WORLD Church of England, World Cup news, court rulings, Justin Trudeau 2022-11-27|
- The Church of England is defending the scrutinized guidance for its 4,700 primary schools on LGBTQ+ issues, claiming that it doesn't allow students as young as 5 to self-identify as the opposite sex, The Christian Post ...
|Passages: Sexologist and activist Dr. Thomas Gertz passes away 2022-11-19|
- Sexologist and activist Dr. Thomas Gertz died Oct. 28 due to natural causes. He was 77. At the time of his death, Gertz was in an assisted living facility. He had previously lived at Heartland ...
|ABA names recipients of 2023 Stonewall Award honoring LGBT advancements in legal profession 2022-11-07|
-- From a press release - CHICAGO, Nov. 7, 2022 Three longstanding LGBT legal activists will be honored by the American Bar Association Commission on Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity with its 10th annual Stonewall Award during a ceremony on Feb. ...
|Challenge to 'Don't Say Gay' law rejected again 2022-10-22|
- For the second time in more than a month, a federal judge dismissed a lawsuit challenging Florida's so-called "Don't Say Gay" legislation restricting teaching on gender identity and sexual orientation in schools, PBS reported. On Oct. ...
|Singapore moves to legalize male same-sex relations, protect definition of marriage 2022-10-21|
- On Oct. 20, Singapore's government filed bills in parliament seeking to decriminalize sex between men, and to amend the constitution to prevent court challenges to laws and policies concerning marriage, Reuters reported. The proposed legislation in ...
|Father Michael Pfleger faces another sexual-abuse claim, steps away from duties 2022-10-16|
- For the second time in less than two years, minister/activist the Rev. Michael Pfleger, 73, is stepping away from his ministry while under investigation for a decades-old sexual abuse allegation, The Chicago Tribune reported. In the ...
|WORLD Trans women elected, Zambia protest, Spice Girl, public figures come out 2022-10-09|
Video below - On Oct. 2, two transgender women won seats in the Brazilian Congress, The Washington Blade reported. Voters in Sao Paulo elected Municipal Councilwoman Erika Hilton, a Black former sex worker who is a member of the ...
|Kevin Spacey's sexual-misconduct trial starts Oct. 6 2022-10-06|
- Actor Kevin Spacey is the defendant in a lawsuit filed by Anthony Rapp, the actor who in 2017 made the first in a string of sexual-misconduct allegations, MassLive noted, citing the Associated Press. The trial, expected ...