||Tales from the Sexual Underground
An Untimely Death
by Rick Reed
This article shared 1863 times since Wed Oct 1, 2003
Butch and Kathy were one of those rare lesbian couples whose ardor for each other never dampened. For Butch and Kathy, sex was always hot, always wicked, and never boring, not even in 14 years of being together.
The couple met in the teacher's lounge of _____________ High School. Butch had a way with geometry and Kathy made algebra fun. But it wasn't until Butch's second year that the pair met on intimate terms. And what a meeting! Kathy was alone in the teacher's lounge. She was a full-figured, fiery redhead with a passion for fashion. Mini skirts were enjoying a renewed vogue and Kathy embraced the trend with fervor, because they gave her ample opportunity to show off her gorgeous gams. At 42, Kathy was sizzling hot. And Butch recognized the heat immediately when she came upon the comely Kathy shortly after classes had started. Kathy was bent over a cabinet, looking for a Styrofoam cup when Butch, 32, and on the 'tomboyish' side (her only concession to fashion was the blonde highlights in her cropped brown hair) walked silently into the lounge. She gasped at the sight confronting her: Kathy had bent over so far that her skirt had ridden up to expose what in Butch's mind could only be described as Heaven. It helped a lot that Kathy had made the choice not to wear panties that day, due to the heat and the fact that without them, her Vivian Westwood raw silk mini skirt would have a smooth, uninterrupted line. Butch was tempted to whistle, but fate and a devious, playful intellect conspired to create one of the most unusual introductions two women had ever shared. Butch, to cool her hot tongue on this sweltering Indian summer day, had just bought a banana Popsicle. Suddenly, it seemed to her that her mouth was no longer the best repository for the frozen treat. Boys and girls, I'll let you imagine the rest. Suffice it to say that Kathy had about her the unmistakable aroma of banana the remainder of the day.
With such an introduction, it's not so surprising that one of the pair met a spectacularly unconventional fate. Butch and Kathy had long shared a three-story manse in Winnetka (never mind how they could afford it). Inspired by a spate of reality show daring do, the two decided to incorporate some 'extreme' activity into their lovemaking. Kathy positioned herself on the sidewalk in front of their house, holding a Jeff Stryker dildo firmly in place on the pavement. Butch planned on leaping from the third story, culminating in an astonishing, spread-eagled four-point landing atop the phallic stand-in. The powerful insertion, both were sure, would lead to perhaps one of the most intense orgasms Butch had ever experienced.
Oh, boys and girls, you know that such reckless behavior could only lead to disaster. When Butch hit the pavement, completely on target too, the only feeling she experienced was a sense of profound regret before she lost consciousness, never to regain it. Butch is being waked at Sappho Sin Mountain Funeral Home in Calumet City. The widow requests that donations in Butch's memory be made to a fund for wayward girls in need of fashion sense.
This article shared 1863 times since Wed Oct 1, 2003
| ARTICLES YOU MIGHT LIKE|
|Netflix to debut limited series 'Halston' on May 14 2021-04-23|
- On what would have been legendary fashion designer Roy Halston Frowick's 89th birthday (on April 23), Netflix stated it was honoring the visionary icon by announcing the Friday, May 14, global premiere date for the five-episode ...
|Chella Man talks media endeavors, the fashion world, upcoming book, AAPI visibility 2021-03-31|
- The multi-talented 22-year-old, Deaf, genderqueer, transgender, Jewish, AAPI, artist and activist Chella Man has done more in his short life than most people achieve in their lifetimes. This includes a successful YouTube channel; TedX talk, modeling ...
|STREAMING THEATER REVIEW Bad Dates 2020-08-19|
- Playwright: Theresa Rebeck At: Online. Tickets: $25-$50; OilLampTheater.org. Runs through: Aug. 23 Fashion being an integral element in romantic fiction, we are not surprised to first discover our heroine in her boudoir, readying herself for a ...
|AUTOS 2020 Cadillac XT6 is the stylish transport for you and your posse 2020-08-18|
- Cadillac has long hosted fashion shows with acres of flat sheetmetal, glistening chrome, and cabins drenched with all the finest materials. This once meant block-long sedans, but people aren't buying ...
|STREAMING THEATER REVIEW Bad Dates 2020-08-11|
- Playwright: Theresa Rebeck At: Online. Tickets: $25-$50; OilLampTheater.org . Runs through: Aug. 23 Fashion being an integral element in romantic fiction, we are not surprised to first discover our heroine in her boudoir, readying herself for ...
|BOOKS In fashion: Jay Manuel dishes on 'The Wig, The Bitch & The Meltdown' 2020-08-04|
- Jay Manuel has been many things, including an make-up artist and a creative directorand he is probably best known as taking on the latter role for several years on the reality-competition show America's Next Top Model. ...
SHOWBIZ John Waters, Billy Eichner, 'Trans & Nonbinary Kids Mix,' RuPaul 2020-07-27|
- Gay filmmaker John Waters (Serial Mom; Hairspray) is the latest face of the French fashion brand Saint Laurent, Out.com noted. He appears in a suit from the brand with black shades, shot by David Sims. "My ...
|WORLD Zambia pardon, fashion house, HIV+ mayor, Costa Rica marriage
- Zambia's president pardoned a gay couple sentenced to 15 years in prison in November under colonial-era sodomy laws in a case that caused a diplomatic conflict with the United States, Reuters reported. Japhet Chataba, 39, and ...
|Chicago artists virtually unveil mural honoring LGBTQ community
- CHICAGO, IL — Chicago artists Andy Bellomo and Sandra Antongiorgi have virtually unveiled a new mural that highlights queer artists of color who use their life's work to improve community well-being and create social change. "Rebirth" ...
|Anne Steele, Kelli Carpenter raise funds for meals. Online concert April 29
- Lesbian singer/ songwriter Anne Steele decided to start online concerts to lift the spirts of her fans, friends and family. While playing the "couch concerts" every Wednesday on Facebook Live, her wife, Kelli Carpenter, a travel ...
|NUNN ON ONE TELEVISION Tim Gunn on his new show that's a 'Cut' above 2020-04-24|
- Television personality Tim Gunn continues to take over the world of reality shows with a brand-new offering on Amazon Prime Video called Making the Cut. Many will recognize the openly gay fashion advisor from Project Runway, ...
|Five Worth Finding: From an absorbing memoir to cool socks 2020-04-01|
- Ordinary Girls: A Memoir: In this hard-hitting memoir, Jaquira Diaz writes of struggling with depression and drug abuse while growing into her identity as a queer, biracial girl in Miami and Puerto Rico. And as Diaz ...
|ShOWBIZ 'Drag Race' judges, Dwyane Wade, 'Porgy,' Of Montreal, Cirque du Soleil 2020-02-18|
- RuPaul Drag Race's season-12 guest judges consist of film, music, television, fashion and political figures such as Nicki Minaj, Whoopi Goldberg, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Chaka Khan, Robyn, Leslie Jones, Normani, Jeff ...
|FASHION 2020 Sneaker Gala shares message about local human trafficking 2020-02-17|
- Sneakers brought together fashion enthusiasts at the 2020 Sneaker Gala this year, hosted at Loft on the Lake. The purpose of the fifth annual sneaker ball, however, wasn't just about who won best sneakers that evening. ...
|SHOWBIZ Lady Gaga, 'The L Word,' Bradley Cooper, 'Porndemic,' Tim Gunn 2020-02-05|
- Lady Gaga's mother, Cynthia Germanotta, recently shared her side of the bullying and subsequent depression that her daughter experienced in middle school, iHeart.com noted. "In middle school, because she was unique, she started experiencing a lot ...