Here we are right in the middle of summer and it's still not been hot for an entire week yet! Personally, I love swimming. So not being able to go to an outdoor fun spot or the beach is really upsetting me. Summer brings lots of visitors to my local pool and beach. Without that, I just have the same old women to look at in the indoor pool I workout in. Not that I don't appreciate them but it's nice to see the variety that summer brings. So, until it heats up and I get a chance to slather some baby block on Robin's very white body (she's a true red-head) and we can sit back and enjoy the view at the beach, here are some ways to enjoy your summer around the wonderful Chicagoland area!
The Top Ten Ways to Inconspicuously Babe Watch in the Summer without The Beach and Sunglasses
10) The top of the roller coaster at Six Flags: you're right behind someone. You have no choice but to look and you'll find out if she's a screamer.
9) In the dark of the theatre: Not that Steppenwolf needs any free advertising but, Laurie Metcalf is currently on-stage in Frankie and Johnny in the Claire de Lune directed by Austin Pendelton.
8) The top of the Ferris wheel at Navy Pier: You'll find out who's a screamer here, too.
7) Through the tanks at the Shedd Aquarium: they'll think you're looking at the fish.
6) The movie theatre: Nicole is hilarious in Stepford Wives so you can enjoy her again and again and she'll not be the wiser.
5) The bleachers sipping a beer: There's got to be a softball game somewhere around this city with some hot dykes.
4) In the Art Institute: You can enjoy the women past and present. There's so much art everywhere that you can stare at anyone you want. They'll think you're looking at the art. The Exhibition is Seurat and the making of La Grand Jatte.
3) Some outdoor festival: there's Movies in the Park, folk music, ethnic festivals. So many women, so many festivals.
2) In the grocery store: you have to eat. Why not take your time in the produce and enjoy the view? It's also a great place to offer help with someone's bags.
1) On a bench or a bike on the bike path on Lakeshore: you can bring that coffee drink or lemonade and sit back on a bench and babe watch. Or you can get on a bike and chase the babes. Either way, enjoy the view!
Lisa Rock can be reached at StrapThisOn@aol.com