1. Freeality Reverse Lookup (www.freeality.com/findet.htm): Got a mysterious phone number or e-mail? Head on over to this site and find the person or business behind those digits with the help of plenty of search engines.
2. Ravinia Festival (http://www.ravinia.org): What do Aretha Franklin, Norah Jones, k.d. lang and The Neville Brothers all have in common? Besides probably being rich enough to buy you and me, they're headliners at this summer's Ravinia Festival. Get info on everything from tickets to directions to seating charts.
3. Steamworks - Chicago (www.steamworksonline.com/chicago/default.asp): Go on a virtual tour of the workout facility/recreational area, including the gym, rooms, 'wet areas' and more. You'll practically smell the sweat ... but is that necessarily a good thing?
4. Chicago Kings Drag Show and Party (www.chicagokings.com/): This site is chock full of information, including upcoming appearances, profiles, galleries of pictures and even frequently asked questions.
5. Thierrybear's Home Page (www.geocities.com/WestHollywood/2518/): Personal profile and adventures of a gay Puerto Rican man who lives in Chicago.
6. Gay Latin Men (www.hunglatinguys.com/): This site (which I would rate NC-35) is loaded with movie clips, photo personals, live chats and, of course, pictures of delicious guys. Enjoy the show!
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .