WINDY CITY TIMES
||SAVOR Gordon Ramsay Burger to open spot in River North
This article shared 1289 times since Fri Jun 18, 2021
Expanding the chef namesake's empire, Gordon Ramsay North America announced that Gordon Ramsay Burger is coming to Chicago's River North neighborhood.
Gordon Ramsay Burger will be located at the corner of State and Ontario, just west of the Magnificent Mile. The 5,000-square-foot-plus restaurant will include an island bar and seating for 120.
"I absolutely love Chicago and consider it one of the best food cities in the world. I'm so excited to introduce Gordon Ramsay Burger in the heart of River North. This restaurant will highlight our signature burger, which blends different cuts of beef, creating a really powerful flavor that our guests love," said Ramsay in a statement.
The full-service restaurant will offer crafted burgers basted with butter, fries, sauces from scratch and milkshakes. One menu item is the Hell's Kitchen Burger served with asadero cheese, roasted jalapenos, avocado, roasted tomatoes and house-made jalapeno aioli.
Gordon Ramsay Burger is scheduled to open late 2021/early 2022.
This article shared 1289 times since Fri Jun 18, 2021
| ARTICLES YOU MIGHT LIKE|
|SAVOR Lure Fishbar 2021-10-20|
- Recently, I had a biscuit sandwich in the Gold Coast. The item was very good—but I'm not sure it was worth the $11 price tag. This was the same feeling my dining companion and I had after dining at Lure Fishbar, ...
|SAVOR Brunch at Cobblestone 2021-10-15|
- Recently, there have been a few restaurants I've visited multiple timesif for no other reason than to see if there is consistency in the quality (especially, if good) or some sort of improvement (if the food ...
|Kit Kat Lounge hosting Kamayan feast Oct. 24 2021-10-15|
- Kit Kat Lounge & Supper Club, 3700 N. Halsted St., in honor of Filipino American History Month, will host a special "diva-infused" Kamayan feast featuring Chef Jordan Andino on Sunday, Oct. 24. Andino is the creative ...
|SAVOR Adorn Bar & Restaurant, take two 2021-10-09|
- The last time I stopped by Adorn Bar & Restaurantin the Four Seasons Hotel, 120 E. Delaware St. (which was also the first time I went there)I encountered one of the most innovative brunch menus ever, ...
|Latin Restaurant Weeks taking place in Chicago Oct. 4-18 2021-09-28|
- National Hispanic Heritage Month takes place Sept. 15-Oct. 15, recognizing the many contributions of Hispanic Americans. As an effort to acknowledge the successful influences and cultures of Hispanic Americans, Latin Restaurant Weeks, LLC, will host its ...
|SAVOR Brunch at Wood 2021-09-28|
- "Morning Wood" has returned. This provocative name was given to the brunch service at Boystown/Northalsted restaurant Wood, 3335 N. Halsted St., and it drew lots of people before the COVID pandemic changed the world. However, like ...
|SAVOR Funkenhausen 2021-09-25|
- When it comes to fusion, West Town spot Funkenhausen, 1709 W. Chicago Ave., might be one of the more unusual restaurants. The cuisine here is a mixture of German ...
|NGLCC, Grubhub team to help LGBTQA-owned restaurants 2021-09-25|
- The country's vulnerable LGBTQ+-owned restaurants and bars serving food will find help this fall, courtesy of a partnership formed by the National LGBT Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC) and Grubhub. These small business owners have been among ...
|SAVOR Logan Square restaurant Lardon 2021-09-16|
- As you might guess from its name, Lardon (2200 N. California Ave..; https://www.lardonchicago.com/) takes meat very seriously. Named after a small piece of pork fat or fatty bacon, the Logan Square spot is a carnivore's paradise, ...
|SAVOR Sunny Bowls 2021-09-11|
- Looking for a comforting, healthful option for lunch? Then look no further than Sunny Bowls: Souper Food (theMart, #201.; https://sunnybowls.com/), which specializes in various soups? Part of the food court at theMART (which some also call ...
|SAVOR The Press Room 2021-08-29|
- At The Press Room (1134 W. Washington Blvd..; https://www.pressroomchicago.com/), a lot of patrons may encounter the unexpected. The West Loop restaurantwhich is only open Wednesday through Sunday eveningshas undergone quite ...
|Andersonville Chamber of Commerce to present Andersonville Homecoming 2021-08-26|
--From a press release - CHICAGO (August 26, 2021) — The Andersonville Chamber of Commerce (ACC) is pleased to announce Andersonville Homecoming, a three-night, two-day outdoor festival featuring live entertainment, local artisans and merchants, food ...
|COVID FDA grants full approval to Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine 2021-08-23|
- On Aug. 23, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA granted full approval to the Pfizer/BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine for people age 16 and older, media outlets reported. This is the first coronavirus vaccine approved by the ...
|SAVOR South Branch Tavern & Grille 2021-08-19|
- Before taking a bite of anything at South Branch Tavern & Grille (100 S. Wacker Dr.; https://www.southbranchchicago.com/), patrons are likely to be impressed. The reason lies in the picturesque views surrounding the spot. Ensconced near some ...
|SAVOR Britches and brunch at The Dearborn 2021-08-15|
- I've had the pleasure of dining at The Dearborn (145 N. Dearborn St.; https://www.thedearborntavern.com/) several timesbut it's always been a weekday outing. Recently, I met a friend for Sunday brunch. The results were both expected ...
|Legacy Walk plaques added for Pauli Murray, Matthew Shepard|
|Chicago Sky win their first WNBA championship|
|SHOWBIZ Superman, TheWrap, Oscar Wilde, Billy Porter, Cher, 'Dragula'|
|BOOKS Twelfth (and final) 'Boystown' cover revealed|
|NATIONAL Foster-parent case, stars speak out, Texas youth, 'Queer Eye,' HIV|