For the sixth year running, Chef Bill Kim and Cornerstone Restaurant Group will host Chefsgiving the weekend before Thanksgiving.
In partnership with Inspiration Kitchens, Kim and more than 45 Chicago chefs will prepare meals and come together to distribute ready-to-eat meals to local shelters free of cost.
Kim and other Chicago chefs across the city will serve more than 700 hearty meals. Some of them will be distributed to East Garfield Park residents in need from Inspiration Kitchens, and many others will be safely delivered to shelters throughout Chicago.
The chefs, owners and partners participating include:
1. Doug Psaltis from Andros Taverna
2. Janet Kirker from Beatrix
3. Esther Griego from Bittersweet Pastry Shop
4. Johnny Besch from BLVD Steakhouse
5. Brian Ahern from Boeufhaus
6. Lee Wolen from Boka Restaurant Group
7. Chris Pandel of Cira Restaurant at The Hoxton and Swift and Sons
8. Hannah O'Leary from Cornerstone Restaurant Group
9. Joe Frillman from Daisies
10. Kevin Hickey from The Duck Inn
11. Paul Kahan from Dove's Luncheonette
12. John Manion from El Che Steakhouse & Bar
13. Rick Bayless from Frontera Grill
14. Brian Jupiter from Frontier and Ina Mae Tavern
15. Ty Fujimura from Fujimara Hospitality
16. Zachary Engel from Galit
17. Giuseppe Tentori from GT Prime Steakhouse
18. Christine Cikowski and Joshua Kulp from Honey Butter Fried Chicken
19. Justin DePhillips from Jaleo by José Andrés
20. Chris Thompson from Lardon
21. Kevin Marquardt from Lettuce Entertain You
22. Charlie Mckenna from Lillies Q
23. Jason Hammel from Lula Café
24. Sari Worsham from mfk.
25. Craig Couper from Michael Jordan's Steakhouse Oakbrook
26. Edward Kim from mini mott
27. Sarah Grueneberg from Monteverde Restaurant
28. John Boudouvas from Nonnina
29. PJ Lamp from PB&J West Loop
30. Thomas Oh and Andrew Lim from Perilla
31. Ozzy Amelotti from Petterino's
32. Tony Priolo from Piccolo Sogno
33. Noah Zamler from The Press Room
34. Matt Ronan from Purely Meat Co.
35. Cedric Harden from River Roast
36. Joe Flamm from Rose Mary
37. Andrew Zimmerman from Sepia and Proxi
38. D'Andre Carter from Soul & Smoke
39. Connie Pikukas from Spoonfed Kitchen & Bake Shop
40. Kiki Luthringshausen from Spoonfed Kitchen & Bake Shop
41. Michelle Krage from Star Events
42. Aaron Steingold from Steingold's
43. John Shields from Smyth + The Loyalist
44. Brian Millman from Table at Crate
45. Stephanie Izard from This Little Goat Kitchen
46. Devin Kreller from Wood
Personal friends of Bill Kim will also donate meals to this year's Chefsgiving. Mariano's will donate 325 pies for Chefsgiving in addition to the meals provided by Chicago chefs, and Crate and Barrel will be helping deliver the meals.
Kim and the participating chefs encourage fans to help support the Chefsgiving and Inspiration Kitchens by donating at www.inspirationcorp.org/events/chefsgiving/ .