WINDY CITY TIMES
||Dennis Watkins' The Magic Parlour reopens at Palmer House Hilton on Aug. 6
This article shared 1056 times since Thu Jun 10, 2021
Third-generation magician and mind reader Dennis Watkins announced that Dennis Watkins' The Magic Parlour will return to Chicago's Palmer House Hilton for in-person performances beginning Friday, Aug. 6.
Watkins will introduce several new magic and mentalism pieces to his show. Dennis' Watkins' The Magic Parlour is Chicago's longest-running magic show, celebrating 10 years at the Palmer House Hilton this year.
Dennis Watkins' The Magic Parlour is committed to providing a safe and entertaining experience for its guests. All Magic Parlour staff are fully vaccinated and the performance team will operate in accordance with the health and safety guidelines recommended by the City of Chicago and the CDC.
Dennis Watkins' The Magic Parlour offers an intimate performance atmosphere with a limited capacity of 40 guests per show. By providing proof of vaccination upon arrival to the Palmer House, masks will be optional in accordance with local guidelines. Masks will be required for any guests who cannot provide proof of vaccination.
Tickets to Dennis Watkins' The Magic Parlour are currently on sale through Oct. 29, and can be purchased online at www.themagicparlourchicago.com or 312-300-6803. Tickets are available for $79 per person and include beer, wine and soft-drink selections.
This article shared 1056 times since Thu Jun 10, 2021
| ARTICLES YOU MIGHT LIKE|
|Frank Ferrante to return as 'Groucho' for one night 2021-09-15|
- Actor/director Frank Ferrante returns to his internationally heralded stage performance for one night only in "An Evening With Groucho" on Tuesday, Oct. 26, at the Spiegeltent ZaZou, on the 14th floor of the Cambria Hotel Chicago ...
|THEATER Out actor Dan Butler to be in 'When Harry Met Rehab' 2021-09-15|
- Don Clark, a Chicago-based film/theater producer as well as co-owner of the Chicago Magic Lounge, will present the world premiere of When Harry Met Rehaba comedy that takes sobriety seriously and is based loosely on the ...
|Students urged to apply for Musical Theatre Awards 2021-09-14|
- Broadway in Chicago is inviting high schools across Illinois to participate in the 11th Annual Illinois High School Musical Theatre Awards. These awards celebrate excellence in high school theater throughout the state. Beginning Thursday, Sept. 16, ...
|First Floor Theater announces 2021-22 season 2021-09-13|
--From a press release - CHICAGO, IL (Sept. 13, 2021) — First Floor Theater is excited to announce their ninth live-production season, featuring one world premiere and one Chicago premiere, along with a second round of The Blueprint Commission, it' new ...
|AstonRep Theatre Company announces 2021-22 season: 2021-09-13|
--From a press release - CHICAGO (Sept. 13, 2021) — AstonRep Theatre Company is pleased to welcome back live audiences this fall, kicking off with a revival of Yasmina Reza's frenetic dark comedy God of Carnage, translated by Christopher Hampton and ...
|THEATER 'Dear Mom, I'm Gay!' on Oct. 1-2 2021-09-11|
- Dear Mom, I'm Gay!a workshop of a new musical by David Dilsizianis running at The Jarvis Square Theater, 1439 W. Jarvis Ave. It will take place at 7 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 1; and 2 and ...
|Saint Sebastian Players to perform four shows during 40th season 2021-09-10|
--From a press release - The Saint Sebastian Players (SSP) announce the company is resuming live, in-person production with an expanded 40th Anniversary Season. The four-play lineup celebrates genres that have been popular with SSP ...
|Victory Gardens Theater announces plans for 2021-22 season 2021-09-10|
--From a press release - Chicago, IL— Victory Gardens Theater announces their 2021/2022 Season, which will be presented in-person at the Biograph Theater in Lincoln Park. The season will feature three mainstage productions: Queen of the Night by travis tate, the ...
|Broken Nose Theatre presenting Black LGBTQ drama 'Kingdom' Oct. 4-24 2021-09-10|
- Broken Nose Theatre is launching its tenth season with an audio adaptation of its hit 2018 play Kingdom, written by resident playwright Michael Allen Harris and directed by Manny Buckley. Kingdom features ensemble members RjW Mays ...
|DANCE Ensemble Espanol to open Auditorium Theatre season Oct. 16 2021-09-10|
- Ensemble Espanol Spanish Dance Theater, in residence at Northeastern Illinois University, will return to the Auditorium Theatre on Saturday, Oct. 16, at 7:30 p.m. The company will mark the finale performance of its 45th-anniversary "Zafiro Flamenco ...
|'Close-Up with Carmen' Sept. 9 at Center on Halsted 2021-09-08|
- 'Close-Up with Carmen'about the intersection of drag and operawill take place Thursday, Sept. 9, at 6 p.m. at the Hoover-Leppen Theatre at Center on Halsted, 3656 N. Halsted St. During this event, participants will discuss cross-dressi ...
|THEATER Neo-Futurists' 'The Infinite Wrench' returns to the stage Sept. 18 2021-09-08|
- Chicago's longest-running late-night show, The Neo-Futurists' The Infinite Wrench, kicks off the company's 2021-22 season of programming with a return to weekly in-person performances on Saturday, Sept. 18. The signature ...
|THEATER 'American Mariachi' at Goodman on Sept. 18-Oct. 24 2021-09-05|
- Goodman Theatre is running American Mariachia new comedy about the freedom to dream big, written by Jose Cruz Gonzalez, directed by Goodman Resident Artistic Associate Henry Godinez and presented as part of Chicago Latino Theater Alliance's ...
|MUSIC Upcoming 'Carmen' featuring queer lead, male drag 2021-09-05|
- On Sept. 16 and 18 at the Harris Theater for Music and Dance, 205 E. Randolph St., Chicago audiences will have the rare opportunity to hear two world-class dramatic mezzo-sopranos debut new roles opposite one another ...
|MUSICALS Highland Park Players to run 'Matilda' Sept. 24-Oct. 3 2021-09-03|
- The Highland Park Players return to live theater with the Tony-winning musical Matilda The Musical! opening Sept. 24 and running through Oct. 3 at the Northbrook Theatre, 3323 Walters Ave., Northbrook. Performances are Sept. 24-25 and ...